Cover Supervisor - Ernest Bevin College
36 hours per week
Term Time Only (39 weeks)
Ernest Bevin College was designated ‘good’ by Ofsted in July 2022.
Ernest Bevin College, whose students are aged between 11-19, is a vibrant and a truly inclusive all boys college with a mixed sixth form. Based in Tooting, South West London, our college takes pride in having an exceptional level of pastoral care where all staff are dedicated to giving each and every student both a quality learning experience and the life skills that opens doors to any career path they wish to tread in the future.
Our students, governors and staff are now seeking an experienced Cover Supervisor to join our college. The successful candidate will assist in covering a range of lessons across the college and will be working alongside our current cover supervisor.
This role will include:
- Supervising and actively engaging students in learning activities
- Supporting students on set tasks
- Providing objective and accurate feedback to the teacher of the lesson
- Promoting positive values, attitudes and good student behaviour
Ernest Bevin College will offer you:
- A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
- A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
- A range of professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse, vibrant and social community.
- Access to our onsite facilities including a 25m swimming pool and fitness studio which can be used outside of the college day.
Should you feel you have the attributes we are looking for, we would very much look forward to hearing from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the college website: https://ernestbevin.london
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 06 October 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: We reserve the right to interview before the closing date, so candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As part of the shortlisting process, Ernest Bevin College will consider carrying out an online search (including social media) as part of our due diligence for shortlisted candidates.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Ernest Bevin College
Tel: 020 8672 8582
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils