Early Years Phase Leader and Class Teacher - Sellincourt Primary School
Required to start in September 2021
‘Children in Nursery and the early years receive strong support. They make good progress and receive effective support from adults. Children thrive in a safe and stimulating environment.’ Good OFSTED – July 2017
Are you an experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, creative and dynamic Early Years practitioner seeking a new challenge with responsibility? Do you have experience in middle leadership or are you seeking your next step? If yes, we are looking for an Early Years teacher with responsibility for two reception classes and a Nursery to join our committed and hardworking team. You will be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team and be an instrumental part in establishing the strategic direction of the school and improving the provision for all pupils within the Early Years, ensuring that this pivotal phase in children’s education gives every child an inspirational start to their education.
You need to:
- be a good or outstanding Early Years classroom practitioner willing to share best practice and develop others;
- have high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
- have the ability to value and suitably support and challenge children and adults;
- be prepared to work flexibly as part of a close knit partnership using shared teaching approaches to learning.
We can offer you:
- amazing children, with a passion for learning;
- experienced and committed staff who love and value every child;
- the opportunity to join a dedicated leadership team that will support you professionally;
- opportunities for you to lead and initiate projects and subjects throughout the school, especially within your phase;
- a dedicated Early Years building and extensive indoor and outdoor space.
- we value our staff and assist them in achieving outstanding practice through reflection, training and development;
- we value parents as partners, communicating openly and listening readily, inviting their input with respect and consideration.
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Jane Potter by phone on 020 8672 6796 option 0 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed.
Closing date: 25 May 2021 (at noon)
Interview/Selection Day: 27 May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Sellincourt Primary School
Tel: 020 8672 6796
Fax: 020 8672 6057
Headteacher: Miss Hayley Clayton
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils