Head of Care - Residential - Linden Lodge School
Hours: 36 Hours per week (52 weeks per year) - Please Note: 2 weekly overnight shifts as duty manager will be a requirement of the post holder.
Required: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Residential Care for our Residential department, Richley House. The department provides residential care for children aged between the ages of 7 to 19 years with a range of complex communication, sensory and physical disabilities who attend Linden Lodge school.
Linden Lodge School has an exceptional highly specialist campus which including our purpose built provision for weekly boarders. We are continually seeking to develop and innovate with the latest addition to our provision a state of the art Centre for Family Partnership work, professional training and research. Linden Lodge is committed to being a Centre of Excellence in the field of Vision and Multi-Sensory impairment. At our recent residential Ofsted leadership and management was judged Outstanding.
We can offer you:
• A supportive team environment which will enable you to develop your professional experience and expertise
• Excellent support based on Collaboration, Coaching and Mentoring and Line Management
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Outstanding facilities and resources
• The scope for you to bring your own creativity and talents within a structured framework of assessment, planning and processes
• A chance to be a part of the Senior Leadership Team with the opportunity to play a part in the strategic direction of the school
Experience of managing a children’s Residential Unit would be an advantage.
School Tour: We encourage applicants to visit us. Please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Louise Greenwood, to arrange a suitable date and time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Linden Lodge School, 61 Princes Way, Wimbledon Park. London, SW19 6JB
Closing date: 19 July 2019
Interviews: week commencing 22 July 2019 (exact timings to be confirmed)
Linden Lodge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Please Note we do not accept CVs.
Linden Lodge School
61 Princes Way
London, SW19 6JB
Tel: 0208 788 0107
Headteacher: Deborah Rix
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils