KS2 Teaching Assistant - Gatton Primary School (Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
39 weeks per year
To Start October 2019 / ASAP
Gatton School is a well established voluntary aided Muslim School. Judged by Ofsted to be an outstanding school in February 2014.
Gatton is an outstanding, popular, forward looking, oversubscribed, three-form entry primary school based over two sites. An opportunity has arisen due to the school expansion whereby individuals are invited to join the school as we move into the next stage of our development and build on the excellent foundations already in place.
Applicants should have minimum NVQ 3 level qualification
We are looking for motivated people who:
• Have an understanding of and respect for the Islamic ethos of the school
• Have high expectations and are self-motivated
• Are familiar with Health and Safety / Safeguarding requirements
• Have excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills
• Have the ability to work in a team
• Display initiative
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development.
• Enthusiastic and motivated children.
• A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For further information please contact Ms Shazia Nabi on the school number or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed Gatton school applications should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 16 September 2019 (at noon)
Interviews/Task: To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School (Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils