Learning Support Assistant X 2 - Gatton Primary School
31 hours per week
Term Time only (39 weeks)
September 2022 start
A great opportunity to join the staff of our successful outstanding school! We require 4 enthusiastic, committed and creative LSA’s to join our team at Gatton VA Primary School.
The successful candidates will be someone who is a great team player and can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos. They will be committed, creative and have the patience and dedication to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils who have SEND.
The posts are full time (term time only) supporting across one of the following phases: EYFS/Y1, Y3/Y4 and Y5/Y6. The role will involve:
- Working with teachers to support teaching and learning by working with individuals or small groups of pupils under the direction of teaching staff.
- Mental, Physical and emotional challenges.
- At Gatton School we are passionate about developing our children’s love of learning, helping them to reach their full potential and creating a happy and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Has experience of working with children with SEND
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Is able to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Support the Muslim ethos of Gatton school through their personal conduct and professionalism
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role, we highly recommend that you contact the school office and make an appointment to visit the school. We would love to show you around.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For further information, please contact Ms Shazia Nabi on 020 8682 5570 or alternatively, please contact by email email@example.com.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 31st August 2022 (at noon)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. We strongly advise you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young
people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils