Midday Meal Supervisor - Sacred Heart Primary School
5 hours per week
Term time only (38 weeks)
We require an enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisor to be part of a team responsible for the welfare and security of our pupils during the lunchtime period. To encourage good manners and collaboration between children and supervise outside play activities
For the post you should have:
- Ideally a qualification in childcare but not essential
- Experience in a school environment but not essential
- Literacy skills to complete accident forms, read policies, e.g. Health and Safety, confidentiality, school rules. `
You will be:
- Calm, enthusiastic, flexible and positive.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Committed to equal opportunities.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email - email@example.com or post.
Closing date: 21 September 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 27 September 2021
“The Federation of Sacred Heart and St Marys Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.”
“The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.”
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sacred Heart Primary School
Este Road, Battersea
London, SW11 2TD
Tel no: 020 7223 5611
Executive Headteacher: Mr J. Brading
Associate Headteacher: Mrs N Byrne
“The Federation Of Sacred Heart And St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea”
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils