Midday Meals Supervisor - ST Mary’s RC Primary School
5 Hours per week
Term time only (38 weeks)
We require an enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisors to be part of a team responsible for the welfare and security of our pupils during the lunchtime period. To encourage good manners and collaboration between children and supervise outside play activities
For the post you should have:
- Ideally a qualification in childcare but not essential
- Experience in a school environment but not essential
- Literacy skills to complete accident forms, read policies, e.g. Health and Safety, confidentiality, school rules. `
You will be:
- Calm, enthusiastic, flexible and positive.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Committed to equal opportunities.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively, please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 06 October 2022 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 07 October 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 10 October 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
ST Mary’s RC Primary School
7 St Joseph’s Street, Battersea,
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils