Midday Meals Supervisor - St Anne’s C.E. Primary School
11.25 Hours per week (11.30am – 1.45pm – Monday-Friday)
Required: February 2022
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Midday Meals Supervisor to work effectively as part of a team supervising the children during lunchtimes.
You will be able to:
- ensure that children's playtime is safe and enjoyable
- ensure that children eat their lunch in a calm, sociable environment
- communicate effectively with children and adults
- demonstrate a calm and understanding approach
- demonstrate the ability to use their own initiative as well as knowing when to seek support from others
It is important to us at St. Anne’s C.E. Primary School that the adults contribute to the growth and development of every child and support their individual needs. Previous experience would be welcome.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below o
If you are interested in joining our friendly staff team or for further information, please call the school on telephone number: 020 8874 1863.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: 19 January 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: 24 January 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Anne’s C.E. Primary School
208 St Ann’s Hill
Tel: 020 8874 1863 Fax: 020 8875 0617
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils