Network Manager - Southfields Multi-Academy Trust
Full Time, Permanent
Start date As soon as possible
Apply by: 22 October 2021
Southfields Multi-Academy Trust are seeking a dynamic Network Manager initially based at Southfields Academy, to:
• Provide, maintain and coordinate technical support for all areas of the school network and IT resources
• Lead and develop the team of IT Technicians, oversee the IT helpdesk and ensure the team is able to meet the needs of the school
• Develop, implement and maintain the school’s IT policy and procedures in consultation with the Senior Teacher - Director of Data, IT and Timetable
• and in time, to play a key role in the development and coordination of the IT resources across the MAT. Currently Southfields Multi-Academy Trust comprises of two schools, Southfields Academy and Linden Lodge School.
The IT team at Southfields:
• Is a team of two IT technicians. We are open to the new Network Manager developing the team to include apprentices as a vocational pathway, for students who want to move into the IT sector.
• Maintain hardware and software systems across the site, commensurate to delivering IT systems to upwards of 1500 staff and students.
• Run an effective helpdesk providing support to staff, students and parents/carers
If you would like to discuss the job role prior to the closing date please email Aaron Shillingford, Senior Teacher - Director of Data, IT and Timetable (Aaron.Shillingford@southfieldsacademy.com).
A Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
To Apply candidates must visit this page for Network Manager: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/network-manager-wandsworth-1499635
The Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Academy will only accept applications directly from candidates themselves.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you were unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this post early, should we receive a high volume of applications.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils