Nursery Nurse - Permanent - Hillbrook Primary School
36 hours per week
Term time only (39 Weeks)
Start date – September 2022
Hillbrook is more than a primary school, it is a happy, successful learning community where everyone is welcomed and valued.
We are a large 3/4 form entry Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation. We are at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community located in Tooting South West London, very close to both Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec Stations.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dedicated Nursery Nurse to join our friendly and highly successful Early Years team.
You will need to have: -
- Experience of working with the Class teacher and other support staff to plan, prepare resources and implement a range of lessons to meet the needs of the children in an Early Years setting
- The highest possible standard for yourself and others
- A passion to nurture and develop young children
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Curriculum
- A flexible approach to behaviour management
- A positive and solution focused approach to all aspects of the role
- The confidence to liaise with Parents & Carers, Staff and external agencies to support children
- Excellent communication skills and working as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A commitment to genuine inclusion at every level
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
- Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
- Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
- Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
- Work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for Early Years environment
- Support children to grow, develop and reach their full potential
- Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
- Be well supported by a leadership team who promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact Claire Martin via the school office.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing & shortlisting: 07 June 2022 (at noon)
Provisional Interview: 09 June 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Hillbrook Primary School
Hillbrook Road, London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs. Debbie Hart
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils