Part Time Premises Assistant - Broadwater Primary School
15 hours per week
Term time only (38 weeks + plus 5 INSET days)
Required – Immediate start
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, hardworking and highly motivated Premises Assistant to contribute to our vibrant, caring, multi-cultural primary school.
Broadwater is a thriving primary school, which provides a warm and nurturing environment with a commitment to teamwork and the professional development of staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who:
- Has proven DIY skills with experience or skills in a trade.
- Is able to understand and comply with health and safety regulations.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
The successful applicant will be positive, well organised, flexible and possess the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school and wider community as directed.
This would also be the ideal opportunity for someone looking to build a career within Facilities Management.
If you would like to join our highly motivated and talented staff, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If this is the school for you, we can offer:
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For any further details, to arrange a visit or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email email@example.com
Closing date: 21 June 2022 (at noon)
Interview Date: 22 June 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils