Receptionist/Administration Officer - Chesterton Primary School
36 hours per week
Term Time plus 4 weeks
Required as soon as possible
Chesterton is an outstanding primary school in Battersea. The school is a busy place as we are also a Teaching School hub, Maths hub, English hub and Early Years hub. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist/Administration Officer as part of our developing Business Support Team. Under the direction of the Office Manager your role and responsibilities will include supporting the administration needs of the school staff, general administration and being part of the Reception Team.
To be part of our vibrant, multicultural and happy school, you MUST:
- Have an administration qualification and/or appropriate experience.
- Have experience in using SIMS or similar pupil management system.
- Have the ability to manage workloads under pressure, prioritise and problem solve.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a commitment to the ethos of the school that is inclusive and inspirational.
- Have initiative and creativity.
Further details can be found on our website: Work with us - Wandle Learning Trust
Please return your application to the school by email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th December 2021 (9am)
Interviews: w/c 13th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Chesterton Primary School
London, SW11 5DT
Tel: 020 7622 1619
Number on roll: 420
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils