School Business Manager - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Role: 36 hours per week 43 weeks per year
The Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional who will work in partnership with our Headteacher to contribute significantly to the further development of the School.
We are looking for:
• An experienced School Business Manager ideally from an educational setting
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• A confident and clear communicator
• Has attention to detail, a friendly and professional manner and the ability to work to deadlines.
• A logical thinker with the ability to forward plan
• Excellent verbal and written skills through diplomacy, tact and empathy
• Excellent level of maths
• Sympathetic to the faith, aims and ethos of the school
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, supportive and forward thinking staff team that strives to fulfil its Mission Statement
• Motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning and empowered to do their best
• Inclusive and diverse school community set in a fantastic central London location
• High quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
• Supportive governors and parent
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Hellwig at email@example.com.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed Application Forms to be returned by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 8th February 2022
Shortlisting: Tuesday 8th February 2022
Interviews: Thursday 10th February 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
90 Oakhill Road
020 8874 1888
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils