Swimming Instructor - Gatton Primary School
Required for September 2019
Gatton School is a well-established, oversubscribed voluntary aided Muslim School. The school was judged by Ofsted to be an ‘outstanding’ school in February 2014.
We are looking for a swimming instructor
The successful candidate will be a talented individual who:
• Has successful experience of teaching swimming to primary school aged children
• Is skilled at making learning challenging but fun and exciting
• Has evidence of significant impact upon attainment
• Is committed to inclusive education and raising standards
• Displays effective communication and teamwork skills
• Has high regard for health and safety and safeguarding
• Is able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
• Opportunity to work with talented staff in an outstanding school
• A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
• Excellent facilities including our own indoor swimming pool
• Professional development opportunities
• Highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body
• Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
• Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please come and see what we have to offer.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively these can be found from the school website, www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the number below or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed Gatton school application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing Date: 10 June 2019 (at noon)
Interviews/Tasks: during the week of 10 June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
GATTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
(Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting,
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils