Teaching Assistant Key Stage 1 - Sheringdale Primary School
32.5 hours per week (Full time)
Term time only
Required for February 2019
We need a TA who:
• Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
• Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
• Can provide care and nurture for young children
• Seeks to further develop their skills
We will offer you:
• Support as you settle into your new role
• Ongoing professional development
• Support from a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues
Sheringdale is a caring, community school at the heart of leafy Southfields with great transport links. The children are curious, creative and polite and the staff and families are welcoming and supportive.
Ofsted (2014) recognised our school as outstanding. The Sheringdale vision is Learn Create Grow Together and children thrive in this creative and academically successful school.
We are looking for a TA who will join our Key Stage 1 team and contribute to building on our success as an outstanding school.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please ignore the apply button).
Please apply electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: 15 February 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: 25 February 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sheringdale Primary School
Standen Road, Wandsworth SW18 5TR
Tel: 020 8874 7340
Headteacher: Sarah Jones