Teaching and Learning Assistant - Our Lady of Victories RC Primary School
32 hours a week
Required for April 2023
Fixed Term until July 2023
We are a thriving Catholic primary school in the heart of Putney in South West London and are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic practitioner to join our hard working team.
We require a Teaching and Learning Assistant to support a pupil 1:1. This post is fixed-term in the first instance, but may become permanent depending on circumstances.
We are looking for someone who can evidence:
Experience working with children;
- A desire to raise achievement;
- An ability and keenness to identify areas for professional development;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to be flexible.
- We can offer the successful candidate:
- An excellent support structure and dedication to staff wellbeing;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- A well-resourced working environment.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be found by emailing the school at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school by email email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Friday 24th March 2023
Interviews: Monday 27th March 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Our Lady of Victories RC Primary School
1 Clarendon Drive, Putney, London SW15 1AW
Tel: 020 8788 7957
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils