Teaching and Learning Assistant - Hotham Primary School
31.25 hours a week
39 weeks a year
Required for January 2021
Fixed Term until July 2021
We are a thriving primary school in the heart of Putney in South West London and are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic practitioner to join our hard working team.
We require a Teaching and Learning Assistant to support a pupil with an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP). This post is fixed-term in the first instance, but may become permanent depending on circumstances.
We are looking for someone who can evidence:
- Experience working with children;
- A desire to raise achievement;
- An ability and keenness to identify areas for professional development;
- Resourcefulness and the ability to be flexible.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An excellent support structure and dedication to staff wellbeing;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression;
- A well-resourced working environment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email (preferred) email@example.com or post.
Closing date: 07 December 2020
Interviews: 09 December 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hotham Primary School
London, SW15 1PN
Tel: 020 8788 6468
Headteacher: Richard Byrne-Smith
Number on Roll: 380
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils