Class Teacher – (ECT’s welcome to apply) - Ronald Ross Primary School
Required September 2022
One Year fixed term until August 2023
We are an outstanding, one-form entry, maintained primary school located on the border of Putney and Wimbledon, at Ronald Ross Primary School, we believe education has the power to change lives. Staff are determined to ensure all of our pupils make excellent progress and leave us with the skills they need for a successful, happy life. We are proud of the diverse community we serve, which shares our values and makes the most of every aspect of school life.
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our team. You need to be first and foremost: -
• An excellent class teacher
• Have the highest expectations and standards
• Be organised, resourceful & creative
• Be a team player with a great sense of humour who will go the ‘extra mile’
• Be passionate about teaching & learning
• Motivating in order for our children to achieve their very best
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
• Be part of a happy, vibrant & extremely successful school
• Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
• Work in a well-resourced and organised learning environment
• Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner
• Teach happy children who love school and learning and want to achieve their very best
• Be well supported by a Leadership team who are visible and lead strongly by example
We highly recommend that you visit the school. Visits can be arranged via Vanessa Lewis on 020 788 5233.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email: email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 20th May 2022 (noon)
Interviews: 24th May 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Ronald Ross Primary School
145 Beaumont Road, London
Tel: 0208 788 5233
Fax 0208 788 8782
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils