Full time and Part Time Nursery (AYR) assistants and Nursery practitioners - NURSERY@ASPIRE
FT 35 to 40 Hours / week
All Year Round
We are looking to recruit qualified and unqualified nursery staff for full time and part time positions with an immediate start.
The key day-to-day tasks include:
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ's
- Excellent leave entitlement.
- Day to day support from a strong management team.
- Excellent working conditions and benefits.
If you love working with children, then this job is for you! Please send us your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 October 2022 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
20 Burr Road, SW18 4SQ
Tel: 0208 870 5093
Fax: 020 8874 9949
Manager: Chantel Ariannejad
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils