Part Time KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher (3 days a week) - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Required from September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join the school in September 2019. We are looking for a teacher to work in a KS1 or KS2 class (candidate depending) part time, 3 days a week.
We welcome NQT applications and offer an excellent NQT induction pack as part of all NQT years. Likewise, we welcome experienced teachers who can lead a curriculum subject within our Outstanding school.
• Are you looking to develop your career at an Outstanding primary school with excellent professional development links across the borough?
• Would you like the opportunity to have a part time role with supportive staff and parents
• Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
• Do you have the necessary outstanding teaching ability and also the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
If so read on…
The Governors are looking for a part time class teacher who is passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher with drive and ambition to teach a KS1 or KS2 class.
We can offer you:
• Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
• Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
• Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
• A very supportive parent / school community
• A school that follows a growth mindset with excellent professional development opportunities for its staff
Visits are welcome and actively encouraged as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community. Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
• Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times arranged times to observe teaching and interview times.
• To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form. You must use the Job Specification sheet to compete your supporting statement.
• When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
• References: Provide email addresses and all telephone contact numbers for all referees as short listing will commence THURSDAY 20TH JUNE 2019 after the noon closing time and we will need to make immediate contact;
We look forward to hearing from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively these can be found on the schools website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org post or by hand.
Closing Date: 20th JUNE 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: week beginning 24th JUNE 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Fax: 020 8870 2257
Roll No: 420
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils